Finally, A Bonsai Book For Beginners That Tells You Only What You NEED To Know To Keep Your Bonsai Tree Alive And Well…Without Needing To Read An Encyclopedia On Bonsai Gardening, And Become An Expert, To Do It!
If you have a new bonsai tree and want to know how to care for it, without having to be an expert and sift your way through pages and pages of knowledge that you don’t yet want or need, then this is the bonsai book you’ve been looking for!
Available on Kindle, this Amazon #1 Bestseller...
Help! Someone Just Gave Me A Bonsai Tree!
…gives you the facts you need to keep your bonsai tree alive and well…and that’s it!
Broken down into seven simple steps, the book, (written by Christine Taylor), discusses the important basics of care including,
- The Environment needed for your Bonsai tree -types of trees and the best places to keep them
- Watering your tree - when to water, how much water, (and what to do if you use too much), and the type of water
- Feeding your Bonsai - the type of fertilizer and how much is needed, plus Bonsai soil, and the need for dormancy in winter
- The Grooming of your Bonsai - potting, pruning and pinching the tree
- Health Care - Common insects and diseases your tree may suffer with and how to prevent and treat any problems
- Training your tree to keep it's shape and size -wiring and how to do it
- And the Constant TLC needed to ensure the continued good health of your Bonsai tree
Also included is a bonus chapter that discusses the, hotly debated, topic of Indoor Bonsai Gardening! Chris discusses the pro’s and con’s and what is needed to successfully care for a Bonsai tree indoors.
Easy to follow and understand, this affordable, ‘Bonsai for beginners book’, is exactly what you need to get started with bonsai gardening and keep your new tree alive and well.
Click here to get your copy of Help! Someone Just Gave Me A Bonsai Tree! The 7 Simple Steps To Keeping Your New Bonsai Tree Alive & Well (Bonsai For Beginners) from Amazon today.